I guess, whatever unhappiness and displeasure we got and took away from the Singapore General Elections 2011, we have to put a stop to it. The results are finalised, our fate has been decided. My views will still be firm. I don't really care if you differ with my views or not, I don't want to influence you with my views. I believe time will tell.
We shall all take the next 5 years and observe what's gonna happen and decide for ourselves where your first vote should go to. (People of my age).
I've seen, and grown quite a fair bit from the past 10 important days. I realise, differing views can really cause displeasure. My naive thinking in the past was that I have always thought that when views differ, we can talk things out. I've met with people who are stubborn in their own views, although I admit that I might be stubborn in my own views too. I tried to understand their point of view, but it just couldn't get through. Well, I respect everyone's views and their choice. I strongly believe that, whether you are pro-PAP or pro-Opposition, we all want the best for Singapore. Nothing but the best.
Regarding differing views, I'm not talking solely about politics. I'm talking about life. How one should treat their life does warrant a serious consideration, am I not wrong?
:: I don't want to see myself at 30 years old, and still an un-achiever. ::
:: I don't want to see myself at the age of 21, I'm still so bothered with friends and differing views. We are all entitled to our own views and opinions. ::
:: I don't want to see myself having no plans and ambitions, and all talk no action at an age of 25 ::
:: I am now certain and clear in whatever I am doing, my thoughts and opinions aren't going to be influenced so easily by surroundings. I'm sorry if I have been rejecting outings because I feel that there are more important things for me to pursue for. ::
:: I am open to different opinions and I will make analysis to it and come to a conclusion myself. I don't wish to have anyone controlling what I'm thinking and doing. Even if my conclusion is a wrong one, I believe I will learn from it. ::
:: No fear ::
A rather thought-provoking week, when issues about our children's life, our life, and the issues of inequalities brought up. I seriously see the need to have a clear and well-drawn up financial and life planning. I believe no one wants to see themselves at an age of 55, and still struggling to pay debts etc. All these should come into place with proper planning and firm views.
Alright, back to updating my chart results.
#1 亚特兰提斯 F.I.R
#2 愚人的国度 孙燕姿
#3 情人知己 梁文音
#4 不为失恋说抱歉 梁静茹
#5 当冬夜渐暖 孙燕姿
#6 都什么时候了 张惠妹
#7 最重要的决定 范玮琪
#8 好不容易 方大同
#9 晚安 林宥嘉
#10 缠斗 倪安东
That's all for today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment