Monday, April 25, 2011

star awards 2011

The long weekend has ended and today marks the start of a new week again. What's interesting is this coming weekend will be a long weekend again! It's going to be happening. I guess. 
Elections is stepping near and the nomination day is on 27 April.


From 27 April 2011, there will be a series of rallies by the different respective parties. It will be damn interesting. Remembering the days during the 2006 elections when I followed my father to rallies and the announcing of results. I think if you have a chance, please get down to listen to them, because you can get to know more about the parties (be it PAP or Oppositions), and you can learn alot of things in between! :)


Yes, star awards 红星大奖 2011 took place yesterday night. The results were satisfactory although I would want some other people to win for some awards yesterday night. At least, the winners were rather well deserved and I'm happy for them. I'm only unhappy over one of the host awards. (You know who :) )
Qi Yu Wu
(Photo with the courtesy of xinmsn) 
Congrats to Qi Yuwu! He had done very very well in the drama The Family Court! Very well deserved! If you have watched The Family Court, you would have seen how Qi Yuwu presented his lawyer role, who turned from good to bad due to circumstances. It was only natural. :)
Rui En
(Photo with the courtesy of xinmsn)
This winner is totally deserving! I wanted Jeanette Aw to win though, but when her name was read out yesterday, I seriously felt so happy for her. Her good acting finally got recognised. Her name was left out in the Best Actress nominee list year after year, and this year, she was nominated with the highest rated drama With You, and she managed to beat Jeanette Aw and Chen Liping, and go home with this precious trophy! You can catch her in 9pm dramas all year round this year as she is considered highly sought after!


The other award winners were also deserving winners except for best info-ed show host!


Hopefully we see more of good productions this year and more exciting Star Awards next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment