Friday, April 15, 2011

Busy week.

I have been rather busy this week. 2nd full working week in a row and I'm just as tired. I went for a Soka Vanguard Meetup on monday, but my apologies for not being in good form because I was dead tired. Office jobs are just tiring, I think I just have to get use to it. I can overcome it :)


Besides busy with Soka activities, I have been thinking about how to do up my room. Yes, I will probably be using the small room downstairs as my own room. How nice it is to be able to personalise it and whatnot. :) Went out with P to look out for some furnitures, some things on my buying list :


1. Study Table
2. Chair
3. Artistic Clock
4. Template Photo Designs (don't know what this is? I shall do one and post up here real soon)
5. Photos developed
6. Bedsheets and blankets :)


Hopefully these things won't amount to a huge amount. 


Went out with army clique to watch 3D Rio yesterday. I still find it absurb that I have to spend $14 on a movie. I thought it was rather ridiculous. Maybe next time round I should be more firm in my stand. However, the movie was nice. 


Yes, i didnt blog for the whole week because i was pretty busy. So i shall release my chart again! 
#1 不为失恋说抱歉 梁静茹

#2 当冬夜渐暖 孙燕姿

#3 暮光 范玮琪

#4 愚人的国度 孙燕姿
#5 世说心语 孙燕姿
#6 缠斗 倪安东
#7 亚特兰提斯 F.I.R.
#8 比较爱 梁静茹
#9 幸福事小 倪安东
#10 我就知道那是爱 梁静茹


That's all for today :) 
Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment