Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ponder.

It has been rather long since I had allowed myself to get into low spirits the past few days. Well, I guessed it is the exhaustion I got from work as well as actively engaging in gakkai activities together with work that brought upon it. 


Some things have been weighing in my mind and I hope I can get them settled as soon as possible. 
:: I am unfit, I don't know how can I balance my busy schedules together with fitness. I shan't allow myself to grow fat again ::
:: I have a few items in my shopping list, including Samsung Galaxy S2, Canon 550D, Apple MacBook Pro, although I'm working now, it is definitely not enough to cover, I don't really want to touch on my past savings. ::
:: My father has not been feeling well, having frequent headaches, I'm praying for him so hard ::
:: My sister is having some kind of troubles, I hope for the best for her too ::
:: My mother worries about so many things, her choice for jobs, my father's health as well as my sister, especially ::
:: I can't seem to bring my point across to a friend, for he is quite firm with his own views, I am still trying to figure out how should I put it, or maybe I should stop it ::


I have to really get myself settled, and solve all these problems one by one. They have been affecting my mood. However, I won't be defeated, it is courage and wisdom that will bring me through, and I know, I will be able to overcome all of them. Daimoku shall be my source for energy. 


Kambateh! xH!



This nephew of mine never fail to make me smile, he is so cute. 

I guess this is the kind of smile everyone should have, including me, in face of problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment