Joined SMUSD(Singapore Management University Student Division) prolly about 2 months ago, as a Year 0 member, and I've made so many good comrades. The period of 2 months was nothing but fruitful. It has been rather busy because I have to allocate time for the preparation for this event as well as manifest my faith in the religion. By attending more of the Gakkai activities, I have actually accumulate good fortune. Never mind if you don't understand these now, you can come and ask me personally.
Firstly, every institution was to send 2 representatives to join the Opening Item to kickstart the Kenshu Study Camp. The main objective of the Opening Item is to set off the right tone and the right morale and the right attitude for the programme. Without hesitation, I joined the choir, for the opening item. I'm so glad that I actually joined such an activity because I have met alot of other new friends. How wonderful it is to actually have friends that share the same goals and don't mind any of our shortfalls as well as are willing to help you in any way? The happiness that I've gotten with the comrades are rather hard to describe, and I believe we will all help one another out in any way.
Before I move on, I shall talk about how enjoyable the choir practices were. From knowing no one from that group, to knowing everyone! We were all willing and very happy to attend all the sessions and we were all set to give in put in our best efforts to actually make this performance a success. The kickstart of the event was rather important because the right mood and morale were required. The initiatives we took to make props, the willingness for everyone to cooperate contributes so much to the performances. Thank you guys so much. I seriously appreciate all of you.

Now to the Kenshu. This was my first ever time attending a Kenshu Study Camp, look at how engrossed we all were. Listening to the studies, lectures and testimonials seriously puts us all into a different genre of life, holding a different perspectives towards life, carrying out wisdoms and courage towards every single thing we do in life. Nothing could be more enriching :)

My dear SMU comrades, love them loads. It was during tea break and we had to actually rehearse for our 100 seconds performance later at the night. Remembering how impromptu the planning was and how much fun and laughter we all had while planning for that performances, I'm rather glad to be rather bonded with the fellow comrades.

Day 1 - where we had almost full strength of 13.
Day 1 ended, and I actually had a good 2 hours talk with our SMUSD in charge, R. This 2 hours had cleared alot of my doubts and I've seriously learnt alot from him. Many things that we learn were from other people's testimonials. And I'm glad that I'm actually putting myself to challenge whatever obstacles that I might face and clarify with our dear leaders.
After talking to R, i actually went to seek personal guidance from our fellow Senior, further deepen my understanding towards SOKA. :)

Day 2(6 people left) - we had so little sleep and we were supposed to wake up at 0530 hrs. Still, woke up bright and early with so much so much energy. Went to the field near SSA to play games. Great teamwork and spirit! While having our breakfast, we actually tried to think of a song, a cheer, a slogan for our SD, to actually give it an identity. We were quite noisy, perhaps woken all of residents up. You can never believe how high our spirits were.

Towards the end of the camp, we had this photo taken. The person holding the cert is actually graduating at this very day. We prepared gifts for her and had this photo taken. Hope she will take care and all the best in her future endeavors.
27TH STUDENT DIVISION KENSHU

If not for these people, the camp wouldn't have been that fufilling. Thank you our fellow comrades.
Meanwhile, let's all chant and pray for our fellow comrades who are struggling a hard battle in Japan as well. They are our heros.
That's all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment