Yes, as promised, as soon as I got hold of the photos, I will blog about S's 21st birthday party!
On 5th March, the actual day itself, S held a house party at his suddenly popped up house. Why did I use the term 'suddenly popped up'? it was because no one ever knew S had another house until like maybe 2 months ago. oh well, it's still a rather great place for a party.
The initial state of the house was extremely undesirable. S and his family, accompanied with our help for 1 day, managed to clear out the mess inside the house. Still, as a good buddy of his, I came over to the house at 3pm to help him decorate his house.

We spent quite a while to decide how we should position the letters on the wall. J and I had different views, and S kept going around with 'Anything'.. hmm. The overall design was quite nice yea?

Balloons, of course are a necessity.
His cake was wonderful. The price he paid for this cake was about half of J's, still it tastes nicer :). Of course, in terms of looks, J's cake won hands down! (Refer to the 1st picture).

Saw that? We specially positioned the letters just right above his head. I guess we wouldn't have done that if the birthday boy was anybody else :P
:: Ooops, our group photos were in the photographer's camera, so there will be a part II of this post :) ::

After the normal routine of cutting cake, sing song, taking group photographs, we(the army clique) proceeded to the car porch and started cam-whoring! W is officially named the attention-whore. Nvm, shant talk more about him.

Look at how happy we all were? Shyzz.. should have posed as well.

Me and I gaying around? Lol. I chose to post this photo because i think I look good in it.
Nice.

Nice picture. It's rare that we actually had a group photo with M, the photographer. Yes, the black M quite extra.. lol..
After cam-whoring, we went to play with sparklers! It was a whole load of fun, look at what we have pictured.

YES! VTW ORD! It's this coming friday :)
And the day ended with playing Wii, not ended for some of them, at least for me. I left at 11 plus and some of them stayed over for overnight mahjong.

Another wonderful 21st! Have you thought of yours yet? Or is yours as great? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment