Nevertheless, I had a rather fruitful weekend this time round, as I was busy preparing and attending S's birthday. It's a pity that I didn't bring along my camera this time round thus no photos to be uploaded immediately for yesterday. But, hey, do wait for a few days okay, I will definitely blog about yesterday because it was rather fun.
Today, I attended SOKA's Kenshu Training, what a meaningful way to spend my sunday afternoon. Despite not being able to listen to my favourite Y.E.S.93.3 Chart, I have actually learnt alot from this training. Reflections and thoughts as well as values to be taken away from this talk. I'm so glad that I actually attended such a training, it definitely boosts my morale and confidence level in everything I do. I'm so grateful.
Ok back to main topic. It is already 3 weeks after J's Rockin' 21st, and I'm still going to blog about it. Okay, basically I've already said whatever I want to say in the Part I of this post but this time, the main thing I want to show is his better photos, taken from his photographer.

Yes, a flashback to his well-done(in terms of looks, not taste) cake again. Nice nice x-tina!

Yes, one of the highlights for that night was the live band actually pulled him up on the stage to present a song! It was quite a fun activity as this is the first ever time we hear J singing in front of everybody and I believe this is the first ever time for him too. Still, he presented quite a well 'Beautiful', at least it sounds pleasant. Lol.

This is his so called 'Alpha' Clique. Oh well, P, C, S and Me didnt quite fit into the group because strictly speaking we aren't under Alpha, but still, we knew who he was referring to lah, so we still entered the picture. Quite a nice photo :)

Of course, how can we be excluded from VTW clique? Yes, my beloved army mates :)

This is about the total number of people who attended the party! A big group yea? I love the atmosphere, accompanied by the music. Wonderful!

A better view? perhaps.
That shall conclude my J's rockin' 21st II, hope you can actually get a feel of how much we have enjoyed ourselves that night. I will update about S's house party real soon, as soon as i got hold of his photos :)
No comments:
Post a Comment