
The meet-up was with Superior X at Marina Square's Manhattan Fish Market. I don't know why people do not like going to places like Manhattan Fish Market or Fish & Co, I like the food there! It's not wise to keep going to these kind of restaurants currently, every time I go, I will be spending around $20. i can't afford these anymore(although still can la) , cause I've got no income, I do not want to tap onto my savings :(. I need to settle for a job soon man.
Superior missed all of us, and of cause we missed him too. So the meetup i thought was rather necessary. Kudos to those who came.. boo to those who didnt. :)

J, M, I and J and Me!!
We all gathered at Starbucks after that talked cock. Lols. It was super fun.

Public nearby must have felt weird seeing one big group of guys at starbucks! Lol.. still, we dont care. hhaa

Yes, never will i forget to show my support to my dear Stefanie Sun! Remember to buy her album!! :)
Some of IkedaQuotes I wanna share with you people
:: No matter what kind of obstacles might assail us, we will never ever give in, never retreat, not one single bit! ::
:: Nothing can destroy the treasures of the heart. Every adversity is but a trial for us to overcome so that we can attain eternal happiness. ::
No comments:
Post a Comment