Friday, March 11, 2011

ORD:)

Busy busy. These few days, I have been busy looking around for jobs. Although I have already more or less settled for 1, but still, I am looking for better alternatives. This blogpost is gonna be long because today is a special day. Big Big day man. 


But before that.. let's see.

I made a visit to the IT Show yesterday to hunt for a DSLR. I seriously love taking photos and I would like to make it a part time career. But I am looking for a rather good DSLR to start. Any suggestions? Comment please. :)


Yes, after that, we went to the Marina Bay Sands, and I took this photo. Nice view. I love this photo man. 

This is nice as well. 


OK back to main topic - ORD. 


The past two years, I have been spending in camp, counting each days, every single minute or even seconds, for this day to come. All the saikangs, chiongsuas, bonding, fun, laughter we had for the past 2 years were simply unforgettable. 


To all of you out there who had been with me for the past 2 years, in whichever company/unit you are from, really thank you people so much that my army life can be such a colourful one. It's not about passing time, not about just serve and f off. It's about what you and I have been through and how much we have grown. I am glad that I actually stand firm on not taking the easy way out. I guess my sense of achievement and satisfaction on this date is definitely alot more than those who were just going through motion, or rather dont even go through motion at all. 


The process was rather long and troublesome, but still, I waited. For my pink IC to arrive.


In between, met up with my superiors and managed to pass my cards to them. Last words before I leave, I don't even know myself when will I even see them again. My army life is not only about peers, but interesting superiors as well. Had a good talk with them, good laugh. All was good. Glad to see the specs as well before I leave, our chiongsua people. Keep in contact yea.  


After which,  met up with P, Y and D for lunch. Nice nice, the first meal after ORD. I had really wanted to have the last taste of the canteen food before I leave, but I didnt manage to in the end because we decided to go out to eat. Still, it was all nice. 


Alright, time for pictures. 

Took this right outside camp. :)




The excitement we all shared with our pink card. :)
Yes, after which we left for lunch. 


Looking back, it was all good memories, despite whatever unpleasant things that may have happened. I have learnt and grew alot. I am blessed to be able to go through this with a firm mindset. :)


Okay, now time for others. That's all for the big hoo-ha.



YES! Finally got my birthday present from A. I love it loads! The sound was good. Arh YES!


Ok not forgetting, it's friday today. Time for the release of my chart. 
#1 世说心语 孙燕姿

I think it is rather obvious that this song will definitely get it again. Not bias, please get the whole feel of the song. Powerful. 
#2 比较爱 梁静茹

Honestly speaking, without Stefanie Sun, this song would have gotten quite a few champs. But oh well, I love this song. 



Same to this song. This is actually in my opinion, one of the better JJ works. But looks like this song wont have the honour to reach no.1
#4 说了八百遍 何维健
#5 爱都是对的 胡夏
#6 悲歌王 曹格
#7 幸福事小 倪安东
#8 当冬夜渐暖 孙燕姿

Since this song has the capability to enter at #8, we shall see how this song sounds. My recommendations are good larh. 
#9 空位 何维健
#10 你会不会 梁静茹


That's all for chart. 


Today is a happy day for alot of us. Time to worry about future plans. Jobs? Pay? Money? Lobangs? 


Please. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment