Thursday, March 3, 2011

Friday :)

It's a friday again! While I'm busy searching high and low for S's present, attending SOKA meetings, there are a few moments during the past 2 days that I really sat down and think about life. Quite alot of things to ponder about actually, especially when I've reached an age of 21, adulthood. 


Oh well, before I touch on that, let me release the results of my top songs this WEEK!
#1 世说心语 孙燕姿

As mentioned in the last week's entry, this MV is going to be the 1st MV you will see for today. True enough, you are now watching this video first in this post! I'm a die-hard Stefanie Sun fan, naturally her song will turn out tops. However, I would like to clarify that I'm not biased or anything because if you have listened to this song carefully, and a few times, you will realise that this song definitely deserves #1. Abandoned her typical love ballads, this song brings out the feel of freedom, having your own opinions and everything. It's rather motivational, depicting that life's a struggle but standing firm by yourself will bring you true, bring you to freedom. Thus, while actively anticipating for her new album, I have been constantly listening to this song! :)
#2 比较爱 梁静茹

Another mandopop figure that you can name, Fish Leong, well recognised by her love ballads. Despite not changing her style, her songs never fail to impress everyone. Emo Emo.. guess what you people can relate to. 
#3 爱笑的眼睛 林俊杰

Our local talent, JJ Lin recently released an album with a re-sing of 10 of his previous productions. Despite this song being an old song, JJ Lin managed to still touch people's hearts with his own rendition. Surprise elements in it. You should really give this song a listen. 
#4 悲歌王 曹格
#5 爱都是对的 胡夏
#6 空位 何维健
#7 说了八百遍 何维健
#8 你会不会 梁静茹
#9 幸福事小 倪安东
#10 兄妹 陈洁仪
That's all for the this week's chart. 


Recently, quite a few things have occupied my mind. When I stepped into the adult life, I suddenly feel that the world is so much bigger now. And, thinking that at such an age, I've yet to achieve anything substantial makes me motivated to do something out of my life starting from this year. 



Perhaps, I should really sit down and draft out a detailed plan of what I'm going to do next and all the details. Now I only hope that I can faster settle down with a Job that I can actually earn some bucks to save up, hopefully I can use them in future, for education, investments? 


How about you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment