Monday, March 14, 2011

S's 21st birthday II

Yes, as promised, I'm going to blog about S's 21st birthday party again since I have already gotten the photos from the photographer of the day, M. The heavily invested camera does wonders. The photos that I'm going to show you later, you will realise that there is a much nicer effect compared to the other photos from other cameras. 

A re-collection of how S's birthday cake looks like. Kinda cool. His moo was quite cute :)

The party of close to 80 people I supposed gathered at the living room, sang a rather loud birthday song to the birthday boy,with balloons, party poopers and what not. Camera flashes at almost every single moment of the party. It was awesome. :)

Aww.. this is the only group photo we took with the birthday boy and the cake. T got blocked :(. Missed my army mates though. Nice people.

I like this photo mainly because I look rather slim. hahaha.. me and my twin and of course our dear P in the middle. 

The same 3 people too, nice picture. 

Now with C! Oh shyt, his birthday is coming too... the last consecutive birthdays that Im having. phew. 

Look at how engrossed C and A were while writing their birthday greetings on the greetings board? Hmm. You guys should have taken a look at mine because I specially designed my own greetings. Haha. 

Guessed you people still remembered this. Much better effect yea? Yes, ALL VTW ORD-ED! Woohoo!

That night was a memorable night, and I seriously think it is rather hard to have a "full strength" gathering again since we all had our own commitments, like girlfriends, work, studies etc. Cherish every moment. 


Cheers :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment