Oh well, went for interviews here and there, and I think I am going to settle for a job very soon. Hopefully these few days.
Besides busy looking for jobs, I've been actively participating in SOKA activities. I'm so happy to join all these activities, I have made so many new friends and more often than not, these activities are very encouraging. I really enjoyed all these, and also this weekend, I'm going to attend a camp, It will be super fun and enriching. I am set to absorb the most out of it.
Alright, some funny stuffs for you guys to enjoy.

This wall post was quite some time ago. That time, I was rather annoyed by someone in camp who was so full of himself. So i posted this on facebook. Look at their replies, they were rather cute and funny.
Next,

I was trying to persuade this friend of mine to sign up for twitter account. And there he goes trying to reject the idea, and suggests that I should play angry birds! Hmm..
(my blackberry can never download angry birds!)
btw if you want to follow me on twitter, there you go.
http://twitter.com/#!/TheStarBug
Ok, its friday again, so I'm gg to release my top 10 this week again.
#1 世说心语 孙燕姿
If you have noticed, this week is the 3rd consecutive week that I'm giving this song a #1. This song is simply awesome. I know many will disagree. But, I like :)
#2 当冬夜渐暖 孙燕姿
If there is any singer that can actually make me go crazy, it will be Stefanie Sun. This 2nd hit is simply splendid and is nice in its own ways. It somehow managed to grab your heart and make sure you sing along with it, happily, emo-ingly, yeap.
#3 比较爱 梁静茹
If not for yanzi releasing her album at this time, this song would have easily get at least 2 times of #1. I think this song is one of the best Fish's emo songs around.
#4 爱都是对的 胡夏
#5 幸福事小 倪安东
#6 说了八百遍 何维健
#7 爱笑的眼睛 林俊杰
#8 我就知道那是爱 梁静茹
#9 冷血动物 丁当
#10 伤日快乐 张韶涵
Yes, that's all for this week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment