Friday, March 25, 2011

Woosy Midnight.

It's 2am now and I'm still awake. Just finished preparing a script for programme planned for the SOKA discussion meeting on Sunday. It was a rather chim article, I took quite some time to decipher the geez of the article, but I guess I'm okay. Hopefully the script does turn out well and I hope the comrades will learn as much as they can while we present. 


I'm at orchard hotel now, all thanks to my parents, for a 3D2N stay voucher (don't know how they managed to get the voucher though), but I'm feeling super cold!

Life's like plants, no matter how extreme the weather conditions are, they still must know how to protect themselves and grow strong. 

How hard did you try to get yourself to the world? Isn't it right to face life with a positive mindset and with a smile on your face everyday? Live life to the full man. :)


It's friday, so im going to release my chart results. This post will be rather random, im quite tired, I dont really know what Im blogging. haha.


#1 当冬夜渐暖 孙燕姿

A very touching mv indeed. This song seriously grabs my attention and grows on me totally. I love it man!
#2 世说心语 孙燕姿
#3 比较爱 梁静茹
#4 幸福事小 倪安东
#5 我就知道那是爱 梁静茹
#6 爱笑的眼睛 林俊杰
#7 说了八百遍 何维健
#8 爱都是对的 胡夏
#9 冷血动物 丁当
#10 伤日快乐 张韶涵


That's all for today. I'm tired, I'm gonna sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment