Saturday, April 2, 2011

weekend :)

Time flies, I have already worked for 5 days! My working life is full of fun and laughter because I have very nice colleagues. Despite being busy sometimes, I feel that I'm getting there. Nice working. It is also very interesting to listen to my colleagues talking about work, certain person, or several people. Nice gossiping and bitching yea? LOL. Office politics or office sorrows? 


Oh well, my 1st week of work ended with my Queen's autograph session! Since I haven't seen her for 4 years(excluding her concert, of course!), and this autograph session was her one and only, I shall take time off 2 hrs earlier and rush down to IMM to queue. Nice. $14 of work pay + $19 of taxi fare. I guessed it was all worth it. 

Why 3? 


Yes, I got the queen to sign 3 of her albums because I had to help 2 other YZ fans, E and X to sign their albums as well. The autograph session was fun. It was fun not only because of my queen, but also because of the all-time-high host, C. It was April Fool's yesterday, so C had wanted to prank on YZ, by requesting the workers to make a blackout for the autograph session, however it wasn't carried out due to some technical fault. Oh wells. 


Yes, she talked quite abit about herself, and was rather skeptical of C because she might be thinking that C will prank her. It was rather funny. After which, she sang 愚人的国度 and then proceeded with the autograph session. There were thousands of people waiting to get her autograph. I was lucky I would say, to join the fan club so I needn't squeeze with all the others like sardines. So up, so high, we sang every of her background songs so loud and nice! 


It was very heart warming to get so close with Yanzi and I told her "wah, 等了你好久哦!" then she laughed and smiled, and said "Thank You!" to me. It was damn nice. hahaha. I must be crazy! lol. 


How do u chase your idols? 


Yes, the autograph session ended at around 9.45pm, haah Yanzi signed halfway and decided to sing 当冬夜渐暖. It was very nice! 


Alright, back to this. Friday, my chart released. so.. yea. I shall release my top 10. :)
#1 《当冬夜渐暖》孙燕姿

#2 《我就知道那是爱》梁静茹

#3 《世说心语》孙燕姿

#4 《幸福事小》 倪安东
#5 《比较爱》 梁静茹
#6 《暮光》 范玮琪
#7 《爱笑的眼睛》林俊杰
#8 《寂寞不痛》Alin
#9 《说了八百遍》何维健
#10 《爱都是对的》胡夏


Yea, that's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment