Friday, April 8, 2011

Sleepy Saturday.

My working week has ended and I told myself, I had to sleep as much as I can on this very precious Saturday. However, sneeze monster came and attack me on this very friday night. :(. I think I had used up half a box of tissue papers, before I can actually get to sleep. It was quite unpleasant. I woke up at 8am this morning, fighting the sneeze monster again. I seriously dislike such things, especially it attacks me almost 2 times every week. Hmm, should exercise more and workout more, and become a healthier person. 


Yea, yesterday received a rather sad news from my soka friend, my other comrade, J's father passed on yesterday night. It was rather saddening and sudden, because I only heard about his father's critical illness like 1 month ago, and his demise was actually quite fast. 


Met up with W and J yesterday night and we had quite a nice catchup with each other, it has been quite long since we last met. We talked about BGFs, army days, and many things under the sun! Shared quite abit about philosophies of life which I stand firmly on my views, cause they are damn logical and true :). 


My senior temp in my workplace has officially left and out to enjoy his remaining days before army, wish him all the best and me and WK shall settle all the workloads now, on our own. :)


Oh well, it's the end of the week again and I shall release my chart. 
#1 当冬夜渐暖 孙燕姿

#2 幸福事小 倪安东

#3 我就知道那是爱 梁静茹

#4 暮光 范玮琪
#5 世说心语 孙燕姿
#6 寂寞不痛 Alin 
#7 比较爱 梁静茹
#8 不为失恋说抱歉 梁静茹
#9 缠斗 倪安东
#10 爱笑的眼睛 林俊杰


That's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment