What made the morning worse was, I realised that I have gotten abit rounder (i emphasies, ABIT), or maybe not. However, I can still fit to all the fitting clothes that I have so perhaps the gain wasn't very significant. It saddens me because I seriously don't want to go back to my past size. Hey, this is gonna stop. I'm so going to start exercising again man. I remembered I was in a dilemma when I ponder over whether I want to come out to work or have alot of free time for myself so that I can really make use of these few months to keep fit and slim myself even more. I seriously thought I could manage, but never did I expect work can be so mentally tiring that I sometimes couldn't even bring myself out for a run. Lots of commitments other than work didnt help as well. I chose to gain work experiences and earn $$$, and thus I was prepared that these might just happen. I believe it still not too late to put a halt. I will never allow myself to go back to where I came from :). I will never succumb to the post-ord-get-fat syndrome! Thursday is gonna be the start of my transformation :),
Today's work was as boring and mundane as usual. I'm getting really sick of office jobs. Now i finally understand why the previous temp prefer to work for just 2 months (it was even lesser at first but was asked to extend). Well, for the $$$, I had no choice but to work. Sadly to say, majority of this $$$ will be spent, for the things I want, a Samsung Galaxy S2 maybe? hahah.
I'm facing new stuffs at work every single day, and I have to deal with many problems every day. The new problem I face today might have been one of the most complicated because even my superior does not understand what has to be done, so we basically just explore, sent a few emails, made a few calls, get chided and told off for something that I dont even know why they are angry about... was rather angsty actually. The problem with my workplace is there isn't a standard guideline to follow within the department itself, and we, as temps are always the middleman, trying to explain to the people, and thus we get scolded. Hmmm. Luckily the employees know that I'm just a temp didnt really flare at me, it was quite stressful though. Are all companies like that?
Next, received a not-so-good news from someone close to me, and I began to worry again. The whole day today has been filled with many emotions. Fun, laughter, anger, upset, worry...
My colleagues has been very nice, we can talk to each other very well and also share each other's sorrows. Many bitching sessions going around, not from me, im just a listener. I understand the perm staff's jobs are much worse, and I can understand why they have so much complaints. It's good to have someone willing to listen to them.
The worst thing that happened today was, I was attacked by migraine again! This is the 3rd consecutive monday I'm suffering from migraine! What's happening? I seriously think it's due to not enough sleep. My head was spinning and splitting towards the end of work, thankful I didnt vomit at my my workplace or in the bus. I grabbed panadols and consumed them once I reach home, and went to sleep. Woke up to watch the last episode of the In-Laws and then I'm here to blog.
Guess this is one of the very few ranting posts that I will have :)

Have a nice day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment