Saturday, May 28, 2011

finally! :)

I intended to blog 2 days ago but I just could not access into my account because of some cork ups with blogger. :(. Oh well, its better to be late than never. How's your week? 


On Thursday, my army clique and I went to watch Kungfu Panda II! I am proud to say that I'm actually one of the first few to watch this movie. Cartoon movies are interesting but I always thought we could just have bought the DVD to watch because it's much cheaper. LOL. Well, I like to step into the movie theatres to enjoy the movie too :). 

This picture was self taken so our faces looks especially big. But oh well, we have J, S, A and X! P was supposed to be inside the picture too but he didnt watch the movie with us afterall due to his 'other commitments' :P.


Kungfu Panda II was great, one of the nicest animation movies ever. You people can pick this movie to watch if you are clueless on what good movies are there to watch :)


Had NDP Trainings, and there were many thoughts. The majority of the participants for NDP Trainings are Uncles and Aunties, and I seriously admire how they still can have such high spirits, and seriously enjoy every single moment they spent in NDP Trainings. They can really commit themselves to come for every single trainings, make friends with each other so readily, and joke with each other, apparently they had no worries and no troubles! I guess this is what 乐在其中 is all about. Must really learn from them :)


I am still trying to get myself to learn to really enjoy every moment of my life, because I know it's important. Creating values to one's life is probably the greatest thing one can take away.


Oh well, end of week, release my chart! I am gg to release top 20 charts from this week onwards :)

xH Chart 第22期 公布日期5月20日
本周 上周 歌曲 歌手 最高名次 停榜周数 积分
1 3 让爱重生[1周榜首] F.I.R. 1 4 54
2 4 空口言 孙燕姿 2 4 59
3 2 晚安 林宥嘉 2 5 74
4 1 愚人的国度[4周榜首] 孙燕姿 1 8 142
5 7 亚特兰提斯[1周榜首] F.I.R. 1 8 123
6 9 我最亲爱的 张惠妹 6 3 33
7 15 想自由 林宥嘉 7 2 20
8 10 好不容易 方大同 4 7 68
9 17 我们都别哭 梁文音 9 2 16
10 6 下一个我 炎亚纶 6 5 49
11 5 都什么时候了 张惠妹 2 6 73
12 8 当冬夜渐暖[3周榜首] 孙燕姿 1 12 199
13 19 只看见你 炎亚纶 13 2 10
14 NEW 泪光闪烁 F.I.R. 14 1 7
15 11 最重要的决定 范玮琪 7 7 64
16 16 一万零一夜 罗志祥 16 3 12
17 NEW 花旦 周华健 17 1 4
18 12 情人知己 梁文音 3 8 90
19 14 会跳舞的文艺青年 李宇春 14 3 13
20 13 不为失恋说抱歉[1周榜首] 梁静茹 1 9 106
OUT 18 末日快乐 倪安东 13 4 16
OUT 20 小小蚂蚁 潘玮柏 20 2 2

No comments:

Post a Comment