It has been a few days since I last blogged. Not because I don't have anything to blog, it is because I seriously do not have the time to. With so many activities at hand, I have been reaching home at 10 plus 11 everyday, and I have to report to work again the next day.
It is a completely different lifestyle compared to what I used to have. I am busy, but I know I'm contributing to kosen-rufu, tiring yet fufilling. Sometimes I would just stop and wonder, why am I doing so much? Howcome I ended up with not much time for myself, and I would even come to a point where I get very annoyed because I couldn''t spend time for myself, friends and family. But wait, I'm sacrificing my lesser self, utilising my greater self. Won't life be very meaningful?
Had a refreshing talk with D and R over 2 separate occasions, and I realised, I have so much more I need to learn and improve on myself. One has to compromise in order to do kosen-rufu. I seriously would like to share whatever I know and life theories that everyone should have.
After cycling on Monday, I finally can have a free-er Saturday, although it's only 2/3 of the day, but I treasure, for myself and family, something I really need. Shall fully spend today man :)
Chart release!
#1 愚人的国度 孙燕姿
#2 晚安 林宥嘉
#3 让爱重生 F.I.R.
#4 空口言 孙燕姿
#5 都什么时候了 张惠妹
#6 下一个我 炎亚纶
#7 亚特兰提斯 F.I.R.
#8 当冬夜渐暖 孙燕姿
#9 我最亲爱的 张惠妹
#10 好不容易 方大同
That's all
No comments:
Post a Comment