It's June the 1st of 2011, we are already stepping closer to the half a year mark. So, what have you achieved? The resolutions you have written down and set for yourself at the start of the year, have they been fulfilled, or still in the process, or you haven't done anything yet? the start of the remaining 7 months of 2011 serves as a good reminder that you and I still have resolutions that we haven really worked on it.
Hmm, let's see how have I spent the last 5 months. I believe the past 5 months were very well spent, for me at least, of course every decision i made have to be companied with some sacrifices.
I'm 21 this year, the top in the list of course, is my 21st birthday! :)
Starting on the 10 Feb 2011, I had a series of celebrations all the way till the 14 Feb 2011. I had my longest birthday celebration ever in my life! All thanks to my wonderful family and friends! Next up, was my precious and long awaited ORD!
Seriously, I really thought ORD would be the happiest day of my life, but sadly it wasn't. Thinking that my army mates and I aren't going to be together everyday in the same bunk, slogging our guts out in all saikangs, be happy together and angry together, i had rather mixed feelings. Of course, getting back my well deserved freedom and also come out as a grown up made me feel that all that I have gone through was rather worth it.
Next up, I got myself a job. It was not an easy decision because on one hand, I wanted to have all the time for myself to do body maintainance (not sleeping, duh!), and to be able to do whatever I like, on the other hand I also want to gain exposure and working experience by working, of course the main motivation is money! i thought the latter was more important thus I have decided to work instead. I didn't feel happier but I felt very restricted, 80% of my day is taken up for working and I also have SOKA events like NDP to take care of. Suffocating i suppose?
Next up, is the big thing once in every 5 years - elections. I have made a blog post earlier on about this so i dont wish to comment more, we all hope for the best :)
That's about how i spent my 5 months, and I am seeing more exciting 7 months coming by, I having transformation *:P*, NDP, and also SMU. Challenges in life shall be the motivation for me to fight on. Jiayou!
Have you been happy and satisfied with the past 5 months?
No comments:
Post a Comment