Let's not talk about work, I shall shift my focus to yesterday.
:: xH 21st Birthday Part IV::

Yes. I had my birthday relay finale at P.S. Cafe at Paragon. The only reason why I would want to choose this place, simply because of the atmosphere and of course the food. It's food glorious food. Simply awesome. Of course, my views don't equate to everyone. I love this place.

Coincidentally, my birthday part IV falls on 14 feb - Valentine's day. Oddly enough, me and my group of army mates occupied a long row of tables, and the other tables were filled with couples. Oh well, I didn't find it especially weird because all along I knew Valentine's Day is also a friendship day. I celebrated my Valentine's Day with a group of singles, how about u?
Food
Let me now showcase some of the food ordered. Get ready to drool :)
![]() |
| Cant remember the dish title, but it looks cool yea? Beef sandwich? |


That's just some pictures of the food. Want to savour some? Visit the P.S. Cafe.
Next up,
::xH 21st Birthday - 4th birthday cake ::
![]() |
| My 4th Birthday cake - A million thanks to Friend J |

How can a group photo be left out? Yes. This is a group photo. JQ pang-seh-ed a few people just to come to the dinner, thank him for that. :)

Wow. That's a hole burnt in the pocket! Still, what's more important is I enjoyed the meal, they enjoyed the meal.

I'm so glad to know all of them. We all had gone through thick and thin. We bleed, we sweat together. We face everything together. We overcome all our difficulties together as one. I'm so proud of you guys. Although our army days are coming to an end, I will never forget you guys. Hopefully we can still keep in contact. I believe we will. :)
Thoughts and reflections :
:: When I was in camp today, I had a talk with one of my buddy, S, and we touched on this topic whereby is it really necessary to be opinionated and judgemental? It was rather a fruitful topic and it left me thinking and how I see life. Everyone can have their desired lives, and their desired outcome and of course their desired wants. However, things do not always go your way, why not spend time looking at the other person's point of view and look at things once again? Or see things in a different perspective? What matters is things turn out well, and everyone live in harmony? One point that I have taken away in the past 2 yrs.
:: Don't be selfish. What you do not want to do, your peers do not want to do as well. Your choice to give up and not do will only add more work to those who are doing ::
I had this mindset right from the day I entered army. And I still truly believe this applies in life as well. This is an important concept in life which I think worth adopting. Life is unfair, you can't expect things to go well all the time, especially when you are in the army. All the problems faced trains you up, make you learn. I believe I have grown quite abit through the hardships and unfair treatments. I do not think one will learn and take away anything by running away from problems. What matters most is we all do things together and get the job done. Of course different people have different perspectives, I am not in any position to criticise people who disagree with my thoughts.
Hope you all have a great valentine's day and enjoy your week :)


No comments:
Post a Comment