Try listening to this song when you have the time. It's definitely worth listening. Let me showcase to you my top 10 songs for this week.
:: 1. 悲歌王 曹格
:: 2. 空位 何维健
:: 3. 你会不会 梁静茹
:: 4. 比较爱 梁静茹
:: 5. 不耐烦 倪安东
:: 6. 一九二四 杨佳盈
:: 7. 记得 林俊杰
:: 8. 一半 丁当
:: 9. 重来 黄小琥
:: 10. 给还没遇见的你 梁静茹
Ok back to the post. Today is somewhat a thinking friday. I had a whole load of things in my mind which I can't get them off. Sometimes I just wonder is it me who have seen through alot of stuffs, and decided not to be so nice anymore, or have I really grown up. I understand people change, and I really should get myself to adapt to the changes. Undeniably, I've changed too. I've been through the worst moments as well as best moments. Oh well. Maybe I am at fault. Hope for the best.

Deep in thoughts. Alright, pack up my mood and now I'm in a happy mood.
Do you like taking photos? I love it though. Photo spree again today.

This photo is taken from the fish pond at my house. I love the waterfall. Water means wealth, and wealth means happiness. Well, wealth doesn't necessary means happiness, but who doesn't want wealth?

I like the feel of this photo, shot through my black old gate. Honestly speaking, I didn't know my plants outside my house are such a beauty before I picked up the camera and started to look for beauty shots. I'm so glad to be living here. So peaceful and quite and so comfortable. :)

This looks beautiful too! These plants are just right beside the lot where I always park my small car. Whee !~

Yupp, went to citylink more to buy present for my dear friend J. Searching for his present is really a headache! We walked almost the whole of marina square and suntec, and we met together to walk around again, and we finally got a conclusion fo what to buy. Hmm..

After which, me and friend P went to The Pizza Place at Raffles City Shopping Centre for dinner. The food there was relatively delicious and cheap. The atmosphere was also quite okay.
:: Food : 3/5
:: Atmosphere : 3/5
:: Price : 4/5
Nice. Tomorrow is Friend J's big day! Look forward to more exciting and interesting blog post! :)
Hope you all had fun, and enjoyed reading this post. Cheers! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment