Met C for a swim on tuesday.
Anchorvale Community Centre is currently the nicest community centre in Singapore. Well, maybe because it's new. Look at the pictures of the swimming pool! The swimming pool is awesome! :)


Aren't they nice?
After I went for a swim in the morning, I realised that I've gotton a $6 summon, for overdue coupon. Oh well, what luck. :)
In the afternoon, Y came to my place to load music albums, which I have lots of them. Shall showcase to you in the next picture. For the past 11 years, I have been buying albums, albums after albums. I have the full collection of Stefanie Sun, JJ, F.I.R., Derrick Hoh, Jay Chou and what not. I'm so proud to be supporting the original. Do you people collect as many albums as me?

This is not all, maybe just sixty-percent. My bed isnt big enough to place all my albums.

Now do you believe that I'm an ultimate mandopop fan? 100% mandarin albums yea!

Took them out, packed them nicely. Nice collection of albums. Soon enough, I will do a review of Yanzi's latest album soon. So please check back!!

Hmm.. what a good website! :P

The album that I have been waiting for! 4 years! Yes, you heard it right - 4 years! This album is highly anticipated and rest assured, it will be a damn good album! Stefanie Rocks!
Later in the afternoon, went to S house to help him clear up his house, which was in a total mess.

Let's see, we have mop, dustpan, hose, wire cutter, tinner, clothes, sponge, anything you can think of.

We didn't know where to start and what to do, so we just help abit here and there. It was rather fun. The heavy rain didn't help at all.
After which, we went to have steamboat for dinner. Nice dinner. Sadly, I didn't have camera with me when we were having dinner, so.. no photos :(.
Hope you had a great day too!
No comments:
Post a Comment