
This is just part of his cake. There's a cut. Later you will see the full view of this expensive cake. :)
Preparation work was rather hurried, but it was quite fun. Banners, balloons, lightings etc. Lots of materials brought up, and all to be done up before the party starts.

Materials. You see comscotch, decorative materials, balloons, tapes, my blackberry and my ipod touch. These are not all, wait till you see the rest.
S and I came to attach the comscotch to the self-designed banner by J, the banner is to be hung up at the entrance of the shed. The banner was quite well designed yea?

Hanging of the banner! We were both shorties, so it was a rather difficult task to hang the banner. Look at S, he stands at the top of the ladder already and he can only barely reach! I was taller btw. :)

I love this photo. The lightings and all. The photographer must have been damn skillful :)

Balloons! Black, Gold and Silver! Fit the theme of the party? Look at how excited J is.

Don't you find the picture looks like a potential magazine cover? I love how all 3 of us positioned ourselves and how we smile, not bad! Nice! P is the popstar of the night :)

What a wonderful sight! I think this area is an awesome place to hold a party! Right beside the swimming pool, gives people the feel of serenity and peace. Of course, the sound of waterfall, and children's laughter added on to the nice atmosphere.

I think for a party to be successful, a live band is a must! Either a live band, or attach very very good speakers and blast loud music! The whole party yesterday was accompanied by wonderful music, and songs. The band was good!
Of course, how could the birthday boy be spared from singing and perform? The live band dragged him up to the front and he presented 'Beautiful'.

This was his awesome cake. Wonderful right ? Everyone's heart ached, when the cake was being cut up to pieces and ready to be served. Oh well, this has to happen anyway.

After which, fireworks! Never did I know my camera could take such nice sparks! Great camera!

Yes, we searched high and low for his present and we have decided to buy this for J. Looking at his astonished and happy face after he saw the present, we felt relieved. It's never easy to buy presents, especially his. Hmm...

Army clique ftw!
Thoughts:
:: I love the way the party was planned out, and I love the live band. J must have spent a bomb in organising all these but it was all good! Yesterday was his BIG DAY and we can tell that he was very very happy. I wanted to do something like this for my 21st but i dropped the idea as it was alot of work. Oh well, I still love my 21st bday though. Was pretty bothered by some stuffs in the morning afternoon, but the mood was alot better towards the evening, and of course the happiest at night. Glad to see everyone so happy again. ::
So, how do you celebrate your 21st? Will it be as Rockin' as this?
No comments:
Post a Comment