Do you love kids? Kids seriously make my day everytime. Especially toddlers. The 3-7 yr olds running about, jumping around, playing your toys, talking and almost everything you can think of. Their innocence and naive feel never fail to amuse everyone around them.

The other day, while waiting for J and S at the Civil Service Club, I walked around and took quite a few photos. There I was, right beside the club's swimming pool, baby pool, and I saw the 2 kids playing happily in the waters. Climbed onto floats, went onto slides, waterguns etc. Screams and laughter really occupied the peaceful atmosphere. However, it was a good thing, because they felt happy and people around them felt happy too. I personally love this picture alot alot alot, dont you find that this picture has got a Wild WilD Wet feel?
Disclaimer:
::The kids in the picture aren't related to me, I just got to come across them by chance. ::

I also like the feel of this picture, filled with happiness. The colour contrasts and everything, and also the position of the boy and the toy, makes the picture perfect.
How I wish I was brought back to their age, where I can have all kinds of simple fun, and no troubles and worries. I believe they all had much fun!
Showcasing some pictures I took at the Civil Service Club

Nice picture, i love how the skinny and tall trees positioned themselves in the picture. Wonderful.

What a nice walkway!

Somehow I love the colour of the ceiling, it brought out a very nice feeling of the picture.

Back to the topic - KIDS.
The above picture are my nephews. This is one of the cutest picture that I have seen from them. They are brothers. Junior C is the playful one, Senior P is also playful, but less playful. Look at what Junior J is doing to Senior P, holding a mobile massager and placing it on Senior P's mouth! And also, his cheeky face! lol. Very cute of them! Senior P also played along with his unfinished Ice Lemon Tea pack.

This is kind of a blurred shot, but still, they looked damn cute! Now the massager is on Senior P's head. :)

Thanks to Junior C for this blurred photo, for him keep moving around. hyper active yea? But he looks rather cute here too!

Oh my, this is epic! Haha. Despite seeing these pictures more than once, I cant help but laugh. Junior C seriously makes my day.

She is already 12 yrs old, but she is still as cute as ever! Young H is an amazing and interesting soul!

Cheeky Senior P currently resting on the bolster, thinking of what to play next. Deep in thoughts yea?

I believe anyone will look cute with that fake spectacles! That includes me of course!
I love kids. Although they are such a trouble to take care and all, one smile from them seriously can offset all the complaints u had! Hope I can have many kids in future.
That's all for now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment