Sunday, February 13, 2011

My unforgettable 21st

How do you celebrate your 21st birthday? Mine was a blast!

Instead of the normal 1 day party at a chalet or in a house, or a 2-3 days chalet where friends come and starts to mahjong and gamble, I've decided to celebrate my 21st in a special way.

My birthday is on 10th February, however the celebrations stretches till 14th.


Now I shall mention about the more unforgettable one, I had a buffet dinner with my closest army peeps at Orchard Hotel. It was memorable as my friends were very well dressed and they gave presents. Below are some of the pictures we took.


My friends together with my Dad and Mum.

The dinner didnt start well as there was a heavy rain before that and it causes traffic jam. Everyone was late. Oh well. Nevertheless, they still turned up for the dinner and we had a great time.


Dad and Mum =)



Picture full view!


A million thanks to Peter for making this calendar, I have no idea where he found the materials and how much time he spent in making the calendar. Still, i really appreciate the effort.



Polaroid photos never fail to impress me.



Shiliang gave me a X-mini. Just when i needed it =).



Jeffrey custom-made a NIKE shirt for me, that's damn cool! =)



Yilong and Terence gave me a thermometer display, looks cool eh?



Carlos and Peter shared an ADIDAS Shoe for me! For your information, I eyed on this shoe since I was in Vietnam, and it really became mine! Thanks a million!



I kinda like this photo, taken in the toilet of Orchard Hotel. I think it's pretty amazing.



After that we went to the Sentosa Boardwalk. It's my first time. I'm quite impressed with the decorations and the lightings. The scenery was very nice too.

OK i got to go now. Keep in view! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment