Fish Leong wins my vote.
#1 比较爱 - 梁静茹
比较爱 comes from her compilation album, and is rather addictive. I placed this album inside my car and this track alone keeps repeating and repeating itself on my ipod as well as in my car. The essense of this song is rather sad and emo, as it basically displays a story of a boyfriend cheating on the girl, whereby he gives flowers to another girl and then tell her that he loves her on the next day. What this girl could do is only laugh, smile, and keep telling herself to love this guy more... sounds rather sad right ? Self deception? maybe. Since this song touched my heart and I am rather addicted to it, this song clinched the no.1 spot.
#2 悲歌王 - 曹格
Yes. This song was the no.1 song last week, and I actually hesitated whether to give this song another week of #1. Still, gary's ballads never fail to impress me. This song is probably one of his best.
#3 空位 - 何维健
8 weeks on chart, never hit #1. Since this song is rather old on chart, I wanted to give this song at least 1 week of #1. However, Fish song came just in time, so sorry Derrick.
#4 你会不会 - 梁静茹
#5 爱笑的眼睛 - 林俊杰
#6 不耐烦 - 倪安东
#7 一半 - 丁当
#8 爱都是对的 - 胡夏
#9 说了八百遍 - 何维健
#10 世说心语 - 孙燕姿(NEW)
Since this song is a debut for the week, into the top 10, I shall post the MV up too. You may say that I'm biased, but I seriously love this song alot! You bet! This MV will the the 1st MV you will see next week. :). I will do a review on her album once her album is out.
That's all for the MV heavy upper half of the post. Any mandarin songs you like? or would like me to listen to it? you are welcome to post your comments and views. :)
Disclaimer:
:: The above top 10 songs are purely my own preference.::
Have been rather busy, celebrating birthdays, attending SOKA meetings, preparing programmes, finding jobs. How to not feel stressed? No more income after army, hmm.. that sounds bad. May schools call me fast :). Any job lobangs?

So, do you agree that all troubles will go away once you see the cute toddler?

How about this, not only cute, but SEXY.
That should be all for this post. Back to writing my resume. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment