Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lovey Dovey Thursday

After a hectic Wednesday, this morning, I actually had to drag myself out of my bed at 0730 hrs. Well, there isn't a need to wake up early since I'm supposed to be free the whole day, but I seriously do not like to wake up late and waste my day away.  Me waking up today was rather draggy because I really do not have enough sleep since I came back at around 1 yesterday after attending a farewell bbq, and of course, I slept at 2am. 


Nevertheless, the 10km run this morning is still a must. Tired is never an excuse. As usual enough, when I got down to the kitchen, the first question my grandmother greeted me was, "Come, eat."  So after munching my breakfast, and watched my recorded drama serial, I quickly changed into PT Kit and grabbed my car keys and headed to the gym. The morning was not pleasant as


:: Firstly, I didn't have enough sleep ::
:: Secondly, my father was having a headache, making me worry for him ::


Ensuring my father took a rest at the bed, I decided to go to the gym.  

Driving alone was never lonely, because I'm accompanied with soft toys. I love the soft toys in the car as they are cute. I grabbed the 2 bears and put them together, Lovey Dovey! I kinda like this picture. Both bears seems so loving and caring. 


The day didn't start well as my mind was filled with thoughts. There was alot of thoughts going through my mind where I can't get them off my mind. Mainly because of what my superior said to us yesterday. The words actually made me miss the life back in camp. 


As many of us were on our last working day yesterday, Superior X decided to give us his last speech before we go off to enjoy our large break before we were dismissed from the camp. It brought back memories. Memories after memories. 

Yes, my adventure starts here, the first day I actually entered my workplace. Memories of how hard we had worked with each other, as well as the number of "saikangs" we had done together, and our glory as a company, makes me really miss camp life. 


Superior X said he was very impressed with my batch of people as seen through the high key exercise in September, and would definitely miss all of us. The days that we actually shed blood and tears and sweat together had come to an end, and now half the company had already completed their service and the remaining will be leaving soon. The experience I got from army will never be forgotten and I'm glad and thankful that I had such experiences as not many would have similar experiences.


:: Learning to work with different people is also another important factor I've taken from the workplace, I've seen the best of people and the worst of people. As mentioned in the previous post, it's important not to be selfish. It takes a great deal of discipline to do so, resist peer influence. :: 


Alright that's shall be all for work. Now I shall continue with my entry. 

I like the feel of this photo, feels like you are being caged up. Speaks alot yea? 

Love this place? The lightings and the structure of the buildings actually makes up to a perfect picture. I love how the lights interact with the plants as well as the structure of the building. Yishun SAFRA is actually a heaven if you have really opened your eyes to look at the surroundings. 
 
The greens here are definitely beautiful. So glad that I actually brought my camera to the gym today. 

See that rock climbing wall? It actually fits really well in the picture. Maybe we should give praise to the photographer for churning out such good photos :P



How about the pool?  Looks great yea? 


After gymming, I picked up my car keys to head home. On my way home, I saw this very ancient vehicle. It is a Malaysia truck, but I would think it was an eye opener. 

Care to guess how old this vehicle is? I reckon it is at least 30 yrs old. 

The engine sound of this truck is loud enough that I can actually hear it very clearly inside my car under high music volume. Rarely one would see such vehicle in Singapore. Have you seen any? I wonder. 



I love travelling along Lentor Ave, as the whole stretch of road is accompanied by nature. Your left, right, front are all greens! Look at how beautiful this picture is. There are many details you may have missed out in life. One part of it is the beauty of our environment I guess. 


How's your Thursday like? Hope you have a wonderful thursday :) 





1 comment: