I had a long day of outing on Monday, and of course, a whole lot of money spent too.Finally I had the time to meet up with my fellow army mates, and I really enjoyed going out with them. It's like we have been talking and chatting in the whatsapp group for long but we didn't meet up much. So it's kinda great to see them once again. Spent the whole afternoon singing songs in the PartyWorld at NEX.
As much as I like singing, I must comment that PartyWorld @ NEX is seriously not up to standard. Well, the sound system, choice of songs were okay, but the aircon temperature was seriously last warning. We were like stuck in a very stuffy room for the whole 5 hours. It's good that we all were okay with it, and we had lots of fun. J, D, V, M, Y and M had lots to catchup on. I would like to go kbox with a few up to date people so that I can sing new songs! woohoo! lol.
After that, I went to meetup with my secondary school clique for a dinner, followed by a movie. The always-atas group brought us to Sushi Teh for dinner. I have not met up with this clique for damn long also, so I really cherished all the time I have with them. It's like a cool. Talked about studies, holiday plans and all. I really appreciate to be able to have this close to 9 years of friendship. It didnt come easy. Forever friends yo.
After which, we went to watch the first Michelle Chong's movie, Already Famous.
As far as I want to be objective, I can't help but compare this movie to all the previous Jack Neo's films. I felt that Michelle have already made a great effort in producing the movie. The storyline was okay, cast was ok, of course, with more credits given to the guest artiste XiaoGui, in terms of humour, I guess Michelle is still not there yet. Yes, there are funny parts in the show, but I felt that she can do better. All in all, this show is quite enjoyable to watch and I kinda love it.
Rating for this move: 2 / 5
After so much spendings and all, Ive been telling myself to save money save money, and here I am going out again. Meeting my vtw people for dinner later. Great catchup yo. Hopefully I can really set down to do whatever I planned to do soon. I can't seem to wake up early now. I have to change it. My bed is just too tempting! :)
Have you watched this movie too? Share with me your views? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment