The past few days has been rather crazy for me because I was very busy. However, all the work and effort in the things I do were very worthwhile and I thought time was damn well spent. All thanks to R for giving me such a good opportunity to be able to share a part of the Gosho with W.
Through the preparation and study of the Gosho, Ive really learnt alot, alot and alot. Seriously 非笔墨所能形容的. It also reminds me that there are still so much more to the Buddhist teachings that I've yet to discover, and I shall really go read up and seriously strive to be a better me. Everyday I shall be a better person than I was the day before :).
The sharing was yesterday. Nervous and all, but we still manage to really facilitate it quite well and manage to lead all of them into very good discussions. Through discussions and all, we also can think and reflect on our past actions and also how we can do better. I think this is what really matters :)
Chingay was fun so far! Yesterday was finally a day that I can really have a get-together with my fellow SMUSDs! hahah Awesome people! I really feel damn happy attending Chingay and be with my fellow comrades! They are really the group of friends whom really do not mind anything about you and shares great joy and encourage you all the while. Comfortable friends!
Sigh no YMDs, so I'm with all the YWDs. We had lots of fun anyway! :)
We had a chill-out at the Singapore Flyer, walked around there, some of us had ice-cream and some had bubble tea. Then, interesting enough, we all slowly became tourists :) the sceneries there were awesome!
I editted this photo and I thought it was nice!
But I also like the original take! hahaha What about YOU? :)
This was not an emo-intended pic! Haha, I only realised that 1 person was standing there looking at the sea, "EMO-ING" after i took the picture. Nice pic!
I personally like the lightings of the different statue-like stuffs on the grass patch! The word "Singapore" shines very brightly too! :)
It was shag for me because I had to attend to a friend who had some problems in the midnight the day before and also prepare my sharing stuffs. So basically I only slept for 3 hours and then I went to chill out with my friends again right after chingay. But, I know I want to be there for friends :). So I shall do it :)





No comments:
Post a Comment