The most anticipating post exams period has already arrived. Somehow or rather the post exam mood weren't as awesome as I thought. The releasing of results within any other day didn't help either. But who cares, I just want to sleep as much as I can and embark on my exercise routine, which I have neglected for the past 2 months at least.
Of course, the holiday period is meant to meet up with friends whom I haven't met for a long time, and of course my close friends. It's awesome to be meeting them up again and we had lots to catchup on! Last day of exams, went to welcome T back from Australia, and met up with A, Y and D. Had a great dinner + chilling out session with them at Changi Village. We passed by the Old Changi Hospital because D wanted to have a peek at it. Half of the time we have been talking about supernatural stuffs, all thanks to A, leaving our hair stand for the whole night. Poor T, having to face all these upon arrival to Singapore. But we had a fun night!
The next few days were full of activities. 2 of my friends and I went to watch You Are An Apple Of My Eye. It was an awesome movie. No wonder the great ratings! Though there were inappropriate content but it was a rather meaningful movie! Love the storyline and all, what's more important - Chen Yanxi is damn pretty and cute! :)
The recommendation came rather late because I didn't have time to watch it until after exams. I believe most of you guys have already watched it! Memories of my school days just came back and this movie really make me feel like having a girlfriend soon - :P but well, good things have to wait, or i will be #foreveralone.lol
Ratings for this move : 3.5 / 5
Jokes aside, went out and watch Puss In Boots on friday, and moved on to Old Airport Road for an awesome dinner! Of course, how can we miss out LaoBan TauHuay?! Guess how many did we buy?
A total of 26 LaoBan TauHuay! It was damn good, haha the tauhuay really melts in your mouth and you can totally enjoy the taste and it's texture and whatnot! Queued for 30 mins and finally we can get the tauhuays and seats to get our dinner. We had
:: Fried Prawn Noodles ::
:: Grilled Stingray ::
:: Grilled Sotong ::
:: Lala ::
:: Fried Oyster Egg ::
:: BBQ Chicken Wings ::
Didn't manage to take pictures because we were all too hungry that we just started eating! Yeah had a great meetup and chat with all of them!
I still have a few more outings in the pipeline and I really have no idea how much Ive spent and I should really control now. Still have the JB trip and the Genting Trip to talk about!
Sometimes, I really hope I weren't that free. My brain just can't afford to have nothing on its mind. It must have something to think about and more often than not, negatives just keep creeping into my mind, bothering me. Not enough dmk. Must really chant more and bring up my life conditions.
Oh well, all will be good! :)
How are your holidays?! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment