Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Chill-Out Place That Was Never Discovered...

It was a Sunday all by myself. I did not want to head out. I just wanna stay and slack at home. Honestly speaking, I really enjoy every moment at home, sometimes I would rather stay at home than go out. Although I have to face the consistent questions of concerns by my grandparents, regarding whether I have eaten or what do I want to eat, I still enjoy staying at home. Why do I say consistent questions of concerns, can you imagine having to answer these questions more than 10 times a day? Not that I need alot of food in me. But well, as what my mother has always told me, these things are probably the very few things that my grandparents can talk to me about. I appreciate that and I know they are concerned about me. 

Had plans to run in the afternoon after my favourite 933 lhb results yesterday. I intended to explore new places for a refreshing run, so I decided to make a trip to Sengkang Riverside Park, for my run yesterday. 
I knew this place exists recently but I did not have the time to come and explore. After I parked my car, I realised that this place is huge! Thus the running plan was shelved and I have decided to go and explore the place, with my Samsung Galaxy S2 and myself :)

Personally I found this sign rather interesting. "Be Considerate, Keep your dog leashed, pick up your dog's poo". The picture seems cool too. However I don't see anyone with any dogs around yesterday. 
I love this picture quite abit. I somehow speaks a thousand words. I believed different people can actually take away different feel and stories from this picture alone. Lonely path?
I am not sure if you guys can see the whole flock of seagulls. They were beautiful, and awesome! It's really rare to see this kind of sight in Singapore, especially in a residential area. Nice :)
Many greeneries to talk about. This photo is one of my more satisfied shot of the green :)
Lonely path again? This photo seems rather symmetrical! I think it's nice. This bridge leads you to the floating island. 
Somehow, I feel like I was in the teletubby land. Patches of greens with some trees growing and I was hoping to find some holes to jump in. It was beautiful :)
Nice stairs. Leading you to a shelter, resting point :)
I couldn't spend more time exploring because it started raining like 1 hr after I arrived. Can u imagine, it was scorching hot when i was there (looking at the photos), and then followed by a thunderstorm. What a weather! 

Nevertheless, the short discovery of such place is definitely something meaningful, it manage to bring me out of my troubles for a while. I really love nature and I believe I would come back again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment