Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Meet Up: Something We Have All Been Waiting For

It's another day of outing for me! It's also another day of spending! Yesterday I had a long day, planned to go swim in the morning but due to unforeseen circumstances, waiting for my sister to leave the house for the office before I can drive the other car. When she finally left for work, rain start pouring down and there goes my plan to swim! 

After which, I have decided to step out of my house and do a loner bus touring and shopping myself. Sometimes I truly enjoy being alone, don't ask me why. Sometimes I truly enjoy staying at home too. That's when I can really read my stuffs and reflect on certain matters. I took a Mercedes Citaro SMRT857 to Yishun, then i took a Mercedes Citaro SMRT855 to HarbourFront. The trip on Sv 855 was something that I feel that I should mention.

I was waiting at the bus berth with this other passenger. A blind man came by and start asking if this bus is Sv 855. Then the passenger and I helped him along. He starts to say his story about his life. It's rather sad, because he was not the only handicap and all. I seriously feel the need to help him. We helped him board the bus, asked the bus captain for directions and all. Throughout the journey, I have been thinking deeply: 

:: It is very inconvenient for people who are handicapped to take a bus, hence most of the time these people will choose to take a taxi which they could barely afford. And I still dont understand and cant figure out why Taxi Fares are still going to increase ridiculously! I really feel sad for these people and the society. How unfeeling. ::

I felt the strong urge to help him all the way to the Alexandra Hospital. Fortunately, there's this lady who is going there as well, he is well taken care of. So I was relived.

After arriving to VivoCity, I went to walk around, then I settled down at Starbucks to read up on my stuffs. I think it's rather chillax.. Soon enough S came and we went to walk around. Bought a tshirt and then sat at the outdoors to chill. 
After which, met up with my fellow army mates. 

We had so much to catchup on, since we really hadnt seen each other for a very long time! We had our dinner at Bei Chuan Steamboat Restaurant. The food was okay. It's good to have a meetup over steamboat because we can really catchup well and long enough. 

We went up to the outdoors again and sat down to chill. We had a whole lot of fun! I really love this christmas tree. It's damn nicely decorated and lighted up. Celebrated A's birthday and chill for a while before we all disperse for our last buses and trains. 

D came with me home to collect the bag he bought for his gf. The whole time, I had a very good and thorough heart to heart talk with him. I have no idea why I told him so much about stuffs, but I guessed I have learnt quite alot from his advices and all. I appreciated the time spent and I hope we can really chat and talk again. Nice bro!

Hope you had fun too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment