Thursday, April 21, 2011

Friday lazing :)

This morning I woke up automatically at 6am, and I realised that today is not a working day for me. I must have got so used to waking up so early. Thus I continued to hug onto my soft and comfy bolster and lie on my comfy bed and continued to sleep. At around 7 plus, I woke up again. Zzz.. I don't want to wake up so early. Let me enjoy a day where I can actually wake up late! Haha. Continued to sleep till 10am. 


The feeling was awesome! I missed those days when I weren't working. I can spend all the time in the world to do everything I planned to do, like swim, gym, sleep. However, I need to work for the $$$ as well as to gain working experiences. Working has been rather enjoyable with very nice colleagues around. Especially with WK around, my workload hasn't been alot recently. Lol. Nah, I'm not asking for more nor complaining that I don't have work to do, that's not the life of a temp. 


The 2011 General Elections are coming and it's getting pretty exciting! Almost everyone around me are talking about it. PAP or Opposition has always been the hot topic for the past few weeks, past few days especially. This time the whole feeling on facing the elections is rather different especially when people of my generation gets to vote! We can make a difference. Well, I'm not going to state my political views nor who im voting for. It's secret :)

I dont know if you can get the gist of this pic. Read the words. I found it rather interesting as I was on board the company shuttle bus, sitting right beside this emergency exit window. The letters G and L seems to have dropped or faded, leaving the words as "Emergency Exit, Break Ass to Exit."  Oh well.



Took some free time in the office and made some drawings. I thought they were rather cute. Looks like my sister :)

This picture is nice except for the mouth. =.=


End of the week! Chart's going to be released!
#1 愚人的国度 孙燕姿


#2 当冬夜渐暖 孙燕姿
#3 不为失恋说抱歉 梁静茹
#4 亚特兰提斯 F.I.R. 
#5 情人知己 梁文音
#6 缠斗 倪安东
#7 世说心语 孙燕姿
#8 暮光 范玮琪
#9 比较爱 梁静茹
#10 顺其自然 黄小琥


Have a nice day! :) 

2 comments:

  1. u also cannot vote. you need to be 21 as at 1st Jan 2011 la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaah yea i only know it after i published this. lol. aww so disappointing lol. but still the elections this time is darn exciting!

    ReplyDelete