I had one of the worst monday blues ever today. Went out for a midnight run yesterday night and managed to sleep at only 1am. Not to mention about the spine-chilling experience I had encountered while running yesterday. Oh well, I guess it has alot to do with the song I was listening at that point of time. I had a strong feeling of someone chasing after me at an area of the estate I was running at. It was rather spine-chilling and I did not think of anything else, but daimoku. I had to run faster to shake off that feeling.
However, I didn't thought it was any unusual phenomenon, it has really got to do alot with the song I was listening to at that point of time, 缠斗 倪安东. His monstrous voice for that song may have scared me. But well, I had a great run.
It was a terrible bad hair day for me today. Nothing bad happened, but I had to wake up from a deep sleep. I dislike that. It was a very cooling morning and I just hope that I could sleep till 9 plus or even 10. Minutes after I woke up this morning, heavy downpour with loud strides of lightning and thunder occurred. Oh well, it became very inconvenient for me to get to work. Accompanied with the *i still want to sleep* mood, I was not feeling very good about this.
On my way to the office, I chanced upon my ultimate emo song 第几个100天 林俊杰, the song which accompanied me through my most emo moments in the army. After so long, the whole feel of that song didnt seem to fade. Emotions still got upon me when I listen to this song now.
I was occupied with sad thoughts the whole morning. Troubled you would say. However, I can't figure out what. My usual self didnt seem to take place today. Things that happened for the past 2 weeks hadnt got over, my own physique problems, time management problems, future, studies, friendship, family.. practically everything that I can emo about came into my mind. Supposed WK didnt realise because I want to hide. I didnt really talk.
I supposed the call yesterday pressured me. It somehow makes me feel *exploited* again. It is this kind of feeling I get in army that saddens me. I don't like to be made used of, especially when I was always willing to help out. I need some time for myself too you know?
Oh well, I believe a smile to face everyday, life still goes on. Change your sorrows to smiles and face everyday.
Don't worry guys, I will be alright soon :).
Kambateh! Jiayou!
Glad to hear that you are alright and stay happy always!
ReplyDelete=D