Saturday, June 11, 2011

Eventful week

My apologies for not updating that frequent lately because I have been reaching home at 10 plus 11 almost everyday. It's really not easy to have so many commitments. Well, anyway, I'm actually enjoying whatever I am doing. 


A series of issues we can actually look into just this week alone. One of the main highlights for this week should be probably the shocking findings of the treatment towards residents in Nightingvale Nurshing Home. Everyday passed so smooth and there came out a video of 2 nurses actually treat one of the residents. Some shocking actions includes swinging her and throw her onto her nursing home bed, and also slapping her face. 


I seriously feel that this matter should be dealt with severely. How can we allow this kind of ridiculous actions to happen in Singapore? Another question to ponder will be, if this abuse case was reported a few months ago, why is the matter only blown up NOW? Something to do with Elections? Well, I don't wish to comment. You guys can see for yourself. 


Oh well, sad things aside, 
to the release of my chart! 
xH Chart 第24期 公布日期6月11日

本周
上周
歌曲
歌手
最高名次
停榜周数
积分
1
2
我最亲爱的[1周榜首]
张惠妹
1
5
72
2
4
想自由
林宥嘉
2
4
56
3
1
空口言[1周榜首]
孙燕姿
1
6
97
4
7
泪光闪烁
F.I.R.
4
3
38
5
5
我们都别哭
梁文音
5
4
48
6
3
让爱重生[3周榜首]
F.I.R.
1
6
87
7
9
只看见你
炎亚纶
7
4
36
8
6
愚人的国度[4周榜首]
孙燕姿
1
10
170
9
8
晚安
林宥嘉
2
7
99
10
15
好的事情
严爵
10
2
17
11
14
花旦
周华健
11
3
21
12
10
亚特兰提斯[1周榜首]
F.I.R.
1
10
143
13
19
左上角的心跳
范玮琪
13
2
10
14
12
当冬夜渐暖[3周榜首]
孙燕姿
1
14
215
15
NEW
还有眼泪就好
张惠妹
15
1
6
16
NEW
够幸福了
梁文音
16
1
5
17
NEW
黏黏黏黏
王心凌
17
1
4
18
11
好不容易
方大同
4
9
81
19
NEW
自以为
方大同/徐佳莹
19
1
2
20
NEW
未填词
阿福
20
1
1
OUT
13
下一个我
炎亚纶
13
2
10
OUT
16
都什么时候了
张惠妹
2
7
78
OUT
17
最重要的决定
范玮琪
7
8
68
OUT
18
情人知己
梁文音
3
9
93
OUT
20
一万零一夜
罗志祥
16
4
13

No comments:

Post a Comment