Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year Blessings: Busy Start

I understand that I've not updated for 2 weeks plus, or maybe 3. My apologies for that. Happy new year to you guys and I sincerely hope all of you will have a very great 2012. Live 2012 with strong conviction and resolve for the things you desire and I really hope I can hear victories from you, and of course, I will work hard as well, and as much as possible I'll share my victories with you guys. 

The year started on a busy note. Had a routine new year eve dinner with the Marists, despite the turnout was only 4 people, but I guessed it's the heart to meet up and catchup with each other that matters. The others may have been busy with their own plans and it's good enough that some of us managed to meet up on this special night. We had our dinner at La Nonna at Holland Village. The food was rather awesome and I would like to go back there some day again. Had a real great catchup with Y D and D. Guessed we really havent met up for quite a while. After that we went over to the Marina Bay Sands to do our countdown and watch the fireworks.There were lots of people and we managed to squeeze our way through and got quite a good spot. 
Nice photo! Something we were all quite uncomfortable with is, we really didn't feel that we were in Singapore at all. For a moment, we thought we were in India, the next moment we thought we were in China. I'm rather sad that Singapore has actually lost its own Singaporean culture. Well, we all are working hard for ourselves and our families, but I do hope that we all have a sense of belonging to our very own country. 

Backtrack a little, we had a christmas exchange with our fellow chingay friends. They are really awesome!
It was awesome.One of the biggest xmas exchange I've attended so far! We had so much fun!

Thanks soka peeps!
Also, went Genting during the last week of december. Met up with T Y and D who happened to be there! Had loads of fun too! at the casino.. DUH. hahaha. lost quite abit but I guess the virgin experience in there was worthwhile. 
There's this SUPER BIG Bao in the casino we bought 2 sets for a mere RM11. Nice! lol. shared by 5 people! Have u eaten such a big bao before?
Guess this view is still quite awesome. :)

Started the year with meetups meetups and meetups!

The kbox session i have with SMUSDs were worth a mention. We all went crazy!
Crazy peeps! There was only 1 YMD but I had lots of fun! lol Good fortune :D
See how crazy we were? :D

Yup friday, some of the army mates had to return to camp for some briefing. So we decided to meet up. Great catchup with them, given that I hadnt been free to go out with them often.:D
Buffalo WINGS! We had lvl 2 at first, and we thought was quite okay and nice. After that we challenged for level 5! Great.. we all almost died! 
The food at the place was awesome!

Smoked Duck Pizza was awesome! :D

Shall end here! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment